How To Apply
|- Must have positive attitude, honest and strong work ethic.|
- Precision/high attention to detail and mechanical aptitude.
- Strong problem solving and the ability to communicate effectively and positively.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment, often with tight deadlines.
- Must have 20/20 vision or glasses to assist vision
- Must be able to follow instructions
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Sand and prep all paint ready cabinetry components|
- Run material set up for lead finisher
- Vacuum and clean spray booth and work station
- Take notes and record data and measurements
- Have a high attention to detail and action steps
WorkBC Powell River Job Posting: 20414
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.
Find more job postings at http://www.careerlinkbc.com/jobs.php
WorkBC Powell River #103, 4511 Marine Avenue, Powell River, BC V8A 2K5 P: 604.485.7958 Hours: Mon & Tues 8:30am-4:30pm; Wed 8:30am-7:30pm; Thurs 8:30am-1:30pm. Closed Fri-Sun; email: firstname.lastname@example.org