How To Apply
|- No degree, certificate or diploma|
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Attention to detail. Combination of sitting, standing, walking. Bending, crouching, kneeling.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors|
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies or other items. Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings.
WorkBC Powell River Job Posting: 19618
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.
Find more job postings at http://www.careerlinkbc.com/jobs.php
WorkBC Powell River #103, 4511 Marine Avenue, Powell River, BC V8A 2K5 P: 604.485.7958 Hours: Mon & Tues 8:30am-4:30pm; Wed 8:30am-7:30pm; Thurs 8:30am-1:30pm. Closed Fri-Sun; email: firstname.lastname@example.org