How To Apply
|- Ideal candidate will have an SUV or Mini Van, vehicle may be provided for the right candidate|
- Successful applicant will undergo a background screening application
- Must be able to lift up to 65Lbs and work in a fast paced environment
- Active, fit and be able to work independently
- Class 5 BC driver's license
- All training provided, please attached resume when responding to Ad showing make of vehicle
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Job consists of collection and delivery of Canada Posts products and services within an area of Powell river (in city only not rural)|
- Majority of your day will be dedicated to parcel delivery
|The increasing popularity of online shopping results in consistent year over year growth in take home pay.|
Determine your own hours, Mon to Fri with some Saturdays late Nov through end of Dec.
WorkBC Powell River Job Posting: 17262
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.
Find more job postings at http://www.careerlinkbc.com/jobs.php
WorkBC Powell River #103, 4511 Marine Avenue, Powell River, BC V8A 2K5 P: 604.485.7958 Hours: Mon & Tues 8:30am-4:30pm; Wed 8:30am-7:30pm; Thurs 8:30am-1:30pm. Closed Fri-Sun; email: firstname.lastname@example.org