WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Strong computer literacy, including effective working skills of Microsoft Office
- Food & beverage experience
- Accounting experience or training
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Monitoring expenses
- Analyzing sales data
- Managing inventory
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards
- Controlling the food and beverage outlets and beer & wine stores in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency
- Preparing variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.