WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Previous banquet and event experience
- Must possess valid Serving It Right certification
- Knowledge of Squirrel POS system an asset, but willing to train
- Training will be provided
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Assisting managers and organizers with planning the layout and logistics of events. Setting up and managing staff shifts and timetables
- Developing and providing staff with the necessary training, including customer service and etiquette
- Managing the setup of events including working with the kitchen, servers, and bartenders
- Ensuring the safety and security of all staff and guests
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness and awareness of sanitary practices.
- Anticipate guest‚EUR(tm)s needs and exceed customer expectations
- Maintain composure in a fast paced environment including interacting with clients and their guests as required
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.