WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Positive attitude with professional demeanor|
- Previous experience as receptionist an asset
- Reliable, punctual, team player
- Criminal record check
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Greeting patients at the front desk, checking patients in for their appointments|
- Administrative duties such as answering the telephone, taking and responding to messages, scheduling appointments, confirming appointments, printing, faxing, copying, filing etc.
- Assisting with pre-testing such as visual field tests, tonometry and fundus photography where needed (in-house training provided).
- We use Accuro as Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
|- Join our full-time front desk assistant - we are looking for a team member to join us on Thursdays and Fridays (2 days per week). Office hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm, closed for lunch daily between 12pm and 1pm.|
- We offer 4 weeks of annual paid leave, paid sick leave, health spending account (HSA), performance bonuses.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.