WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Good computer skills - knowledge of WebRezPro an asset|
Familiarity with office equipment printer, debit machine, etc.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Great organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Must be accurate and detailed oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment
- Must have reliable transportation
- Positive Attitude
- Must be willing to work casual or on call
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Greeting and welcoming guests|
- Manage the registration process – check in guests, collect and post charges owed
- Make, modify and cancel reservations for guests
- Sell incidental and store items
- Answer phones & process new online reservations
- Provide guests with directions around the campground
- Answer questions concerning the campground, as well as, the local area
- If necessary, address complaints and report problems to the Caretaker, if unable to handle.
- Standing for long periods of time may be required
- Take up other duties as assigned
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.