WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- Minimum five to ten years of experience
- Must have positive attitude, honest and strong work ethic.
- Precision/high attention to detail and mechanical aptitude.
- Strong problem solving and the ability to communicate effectively and positively.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment, often with tight deadlines.
- Must be able to read and convert imperial and metric measurements.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Construct and assemble cabinet components, making sure that all pieces fit the dimensions specified on the shop drawings|
- Verify and double check measurements to ensure alignment of doors, hinges and side panels, always using blueprints for reference
- Operate all equipment necessary for your work, including handsaws, table saws, and a variety of drills, sanding tools and routers
- Be exact in measurements and markings so that materials will be used efficiently, and the projects will meet project restrictions
- Install the appropriate hardware, such as hinges, handles, and drawer slides
- Match materials and grains to create a uniform appearance for all the matching units
- Reinforce joints and attachments to maximize sturdiness and durability without compromising aesthetic appeal or functionality
- Lift and move cabinetry boxes and 4 x 8 material
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.