WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Excellent customer service skills|
- Excellent organizational skills
- Sufficient computer skills & typing abilities
- Ability to input data with thorough attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment and to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Must be on time and reliable
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Answer incoming telephone calls, provide information and assistance|
- Scheduling and booking customers
- Sending e-mails, inputting data, provide invoices & receipts
- Assist customers who come into reception area
- General cleanliness of reception area & shop
- Receiving shipments, sorting stock, placing orders
|- The right Full Time applicant could get a company vehicle to perform other duties, to be discussed.|
- Benefits package available for Full Time employees after 3 months.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.