WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Criminal record check required|
- Must be physically fit, able to do maintenance, deal well with the public and able to work alone
- Training will be provided
- Ideal for candidates living north of town
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Record keeping, invoicing, banking, timesheets, monitoring cameras, phone, VHF|
- Facility Maintenance, repairs, power washing, painting, landscaping, cleaning
- Regular communication with Administrator, supervising other employees
- Contact with public, collecting fees, issuing receipts, providing information
- Maintain, follow and enforce safety measures; record infractions
|- Four to five days per week; variable|
- Two hours per day nine months; six hours per day summer months
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.