WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Valid Food Safe certificate required|
- Minimum 1-2 years line cook / prep cook experience required
- Flexible shift times available
- Must be willing to work Nights/Mornings
- Weekdays & Weekends as per business requirements
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces|
- Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.