WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Able to work in a fast-paced environment|
- Physically demanding; working with semi-automated equipment
- Working with others
- Detail oriented; job task planning; willingness to learn
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Product assembly|
- Indoor factory environment
- Specific job training to be provided
- This is an equal opportunity position
- Position is for 10 hours/day, Monday to Thursday
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.