WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- Part time to full time hours (up to 7/8 hours, 5 days a week available). Position begins at end of June, beginning of July
- Experienced in working alongside children with ASD. Education Assistant background an asset
- Driverís license and clean driverís abstract needed
- Consistent, self-regulated and organizational skills. Fall mentoring opportunity possible outside of school hours, for the right fit
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Build rapport and connection with our almost 6 year old child new to the neighbourhood|
- There is an opportunity to stay on part time weekly during the school year, as a BI mentor, supervised and contracted through our family support team
- This interest would be an asset
- This child has a complex set of needs and requirements, experience and or knowledge of ASD with PDA profile is an asset
|- Work condition is 7hrs/day 5 days a week|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.