WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- Must have transportation. Be able to work with a team & alone
- Must have flexible schedule
- Available to work any day of the week
- All cleaning supplies and equipment provided
- Should bring a snack and drink
- Depending on how many cabins need cleaning ( any where between 1 to 8 cabins) the cleaning shift could be an 1hr to 5 hrs. We also pay $10 a shift gas subsidy
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Cleaning kitchen, bathroom, floors and windows also strip beds of mattress protectors & install new ones. Sweep, dust, vacuum|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.