WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- The successful applicant will have strong written and spoken communication skills and have previous experience in customer service. |
- Ability to professionally represent the organization, excellent face to face and phone manner
- Reliable, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, a proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Additionally, they will have strong computer skills and feel comfortable working with some of the following: Microsoft Word/Excel, class registration software, Google Apps, spreadsheets, WordPress or other website software, social media, and photo editing
- Past experience with fundraising, special event planning, volunteer coordination, and not-for-profit societies will be an asset
- A criminal records check is required upon hiring
- Administrative assistant: 2 years experience preferred
- Preference will be given to applicants with prior office experience.
Email cover letter and resume with work references is expected for all applicants.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Specific tasks relating to this position but not limited to, include registration, member services, volunteer coordination, organize fundraisers, club communications, and other operational tasks as required|
- Hours will likely be afternoon/evening hours but will require some daytime and weekends around specific events and summer/winter breaks
- Be the excellent point of first contact to front office walk in, emails, and phone calls; administrative support
- Manage and obtain information from, and direct calls from diverse clients
- Administrative and accounts payable and receivable support
- Also from time to time support for sales and marketing campaigns, updating marketing data, preparation and planning for marketing events
- Coordinate and implement weekly staff schedules and customer/membership needs
- Support for other staff. Other duties as required.
|- Hours are evenings during the fall/winter/spring weekdays, and daytime for|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.