WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Baccalaureate (Masters preferred) in a relevant health care profession supplemented with leadership and business management courses|
- Seven (7) to ten (10) year's progressive leadership experience, including direct supervisory experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Current registration/membership with a recognized professional association
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of designated home health services within the context of a Primary and Community Care Strategy|
- Supervise interdisciplinary clinical care and support staff in designated Community Health Centres/sites and is responsible for the operations, human resource management, budgeting, resource utilization, planning, implementation and evaluation of programs
- Provide leadership in addressing the ongoing issues/needs of clients, patients, their families/carers and the community ensuring appropriate and accessible care services are in place
- Lead an interdisciplinary team and works as a team player with colleagues and co-workers and in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve high quality client, family and community-centred care, education and research
|- Hours: 0800-1600|
Days off: Saturday, Sunday, Statutory Holidays
- Reference#: 179920-lmo
PLEASE READ FULL JOB POSTING ONLINE
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.