WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Health Information Management or other related field plus five (5) years’ recent, related experience in health information management environment including three (3) years’ supervisory experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience|
- Possess the ability to build teams, trust and a culture, has a balanced approach in their management style
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Proven quality improvement skills
- Knowledge of Release of Information polices and requirements
Ability to manage multiple complex and competing priorities
- Intermediate to advanced skills using a variety of computerized software packages such as Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), related databases and Internet
- Proficient with use of technology
Preference will be given to those with the following experience, but not required:
- Healthcare experience
Duties and Responsibilities
|What you will do:|
HIM is looking for a Manager of Records Management and Registration at qathet General Hospital. Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Manager will provide support and guidance to a team of approximately a team of 20-25 employees in our community facility. The successful Manager will build trust and develop their team in accordance with the established vision and mission of the organization. They will ensure staffing levels are maintained, review processes and procedures to improve the workflows in the department in order for the site to provide quality patient care.
The successful applicant will be supported by the team but work autonomously to:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations
- Review and determine resource planning
- Participate in the development of HIM objectives
-Enhance service delivery, leads quality assurance activities, monitors operating budget and provides input into operating and capital budget for the assigned site
|PLEASE Chech our website|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.