WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|Education and Experience|
- High school graduation
- Post-secondary education (certificates preferred) in office administration, financial management; payroll management; or human resources management
- Minimum of three (3) years of directly related experience
*Financial administration experience
*Payroll and Benefits administration experience
- Experience with electronic accounting/payroll systems; knowledge of Microsoft Programs
- Applicants must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
Duties and Responsibilities
|- As a key member of the Assisted Living Leadership team, assists the Executive Director in the administration of the Kiwanis Garden Manor Assisted Living Community and the Kiwanis Village Seniors Apartments. Is responsible for financial, human resource, payroll and benefits administration, tenant support and property management functions|
- Responsible for financial administration, and financial reporting activities
- Responsible for payroll and benefits administration, including filings, records management etc.
- Assist the Executive Director with confidential human resources management functions, recruitment, and personnel management
- Responsible for property management functions, e.g. coordinating the collection of financial payments for tenant occupancy and services fees
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.