WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Community Support Worker experience is an asset|
- Behavioral intervention experience is an asset
- Current First Aide and CPR certification are required
- Must be double vaccinate
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Engage with the client and access the community|
- Personal care required while out in the community
- Client enjoys events such as craft fairs, hockey games, going out for walks, shopping, and going to the library
- Client is a wheelchair user and may require assistance with mobility
- Seizure management
- Medication administration
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.