WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Experience is a huge asset|
- Food Safe and Serving it Right an asset and will help obtain if not certified
- Accommodation available (negotiable- even just for the summer, to be discussed) or trailer pad
- Can access van to and from ferry, but living on texada would be preferable
- No resume required, just call
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Cook duties as required|
- May develop for beyond the summer
|- Accomodation available for the right candidate within 20 kms of the inn (Available from Mid September)|
- Trailer available for accomodation.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.