WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Diploma in Early Childhood Education|
- 6 months related experience
- Special Needs Certificate is an Asset
- Occupational First Aid and Child Safe
- Valid Driverís License and access to a reliable vehicle
- Strong ability to use a variety of computer software
All employees working for Inclusion Powell River must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination status will be required in the form of the QR code, submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities
|A role in Supported Child Development offers the opportunity to see the world from a new perspective and celebrate small victories. |
- Helping children feel a sense of belonging happens through providing respectful, cooperative support in a variety of child-care centres, being open, flexible, and patient, and helping children reach their own potential.
- Social and cultural sensitivity and strong communication with coworkers and families are essential to this position
- Prepare appropriate activities that will help guide children towards their goals in any area of development
Typical Job Tasks:
- Use a variety of techniques such as frontloading, visual boards, prompts, body placement, adaptive tools and toys, first/then language and many more to assist children in having positive experiences at preschool/daycare
- Support the building and maintenance of peer relationships between the children we support and other children at the childcare setting Write clear, objective, professional notes reporting on the dayís practice
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.