WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Diploma in Accounting or Finance preferred.|
- Two (2) years of working experience in accounts payable; or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Working knowledge of procurement and records management systems considered an asset.
- Ability to use various financial, procurement, records management, and case management systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Monitors and responds to enquiries from the Accounts Payable mailbox and telephone number related to invoices, payments, employee expenses and records stored in various systems in a timely manner|
- Provide a central accounts payable help desk to all divisions except Public Works and Capital Infrastructure
- Prepare purchase orders by verifying specifications and price
- Ensures there are no duplicate payments (such as aged invoices) by reviewing applicable systems and supplier profiles
- Performs a variety of clerical support duties such as: filing and tracking employee expense claims; reconciling MasterCard statements monthly and quarterly; and maintaining various historical records and files in various systems
|- This is a temporary position|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.