WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Previous experience as a Nanny or Babysitter|
- Excellent understanding of child development in different age stages
- Ability to come up with creative ideas to educate and engage children
- Multitasking skills
- A pleasant and patient personality
- Availability to work 2 regular shifts a week
- A clean driving license
- High school diploma; further training in child development is a plus
- First aid certification is a plus
- References and background check required
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Organize creative activities and educational games (e.g. drawing, crafting and puppet games)|
- Prepare children’s meals and feed them (including bottle-feeding)
- Change diapers and bathe infants
- Support in adhering to a nap schedule
- Supporting early childhood development
- Tidy up play areas and children’s rooms
- Ensure children’s safety during indoors and outdoors activities
- Take care of children in case of injury or illness
- Perform housekeeping tasks as needed
- Work with parents to ensure children’s growth and social development
|We are looking for a childcare provider to join our family two days a week (with the possibility to transition|
into FT in 2023) and provide excellent childcare for our little one.
We are looking for someone who can care for our child from our home on a part time basis. Your
responsibilities will include organizing educational and creative activities in the home, providing a safe and
clean environment for play throughout the day, overseeing nap and feeding schedules.
If you love working – and playing – with children and, also feel comfortable handling tasks, such as changing
diapers and tidying up children’s rooms, we’d like to meet you.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.