WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Competency with core information technologies utilized in association with this position|
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and within the context of a multi-disciplinary team of professionals to prioritize multiple activities with self-direction to meet agreed-upon timeframes and project goals
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Indigenous cultural awareness and competency
- Exercise considerable judgment, tact, confidentiality, and discretion in preparing, disclosing, handling, and communicating information of a confidential and sensitive nature. skills and abilities
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Complete all project plans and lead the implementation and evaluation through the effective engagement with Division members, staff, contractors, participating physicians, and community and Health Authority stakeholders|
- Monitor project progress and finances, recommend modifications of project plans or budget as needed, and lead any refinement process
- Ensure delivery of the project is consistent with agreements, requirements, and goals and in compliance with Division policy and processes
- Ensure comprehensive project evaluation by working closely with evaluation consultant to ensure thorough and timely collection and analysis of data and preparation of interim and final evaluation reports
- Work with the Division staff to oversee and participate in the coordination, design, and facilitation of meetings
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners, including local family doctors and specialists, representatives of the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority, qathet Division of Family Practice, other project managers provincially, other service providers, agencies, or community groups in support of change, and other key stakeholders
- Identify strategies and actively support leadership capacity of physician leads
- Deliver, model, and mentor in a wide range of change management skills and abilities
|For complete job details visit: https://prdofp.breezy.hr/p/0e9574b6dd1c-project-lead|
To apply, please complete the online application form by 5 PM on August 26, 2022. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.