WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- High school diploma
- Continuing Education in the Field of Environmental Health and Safety Continuing Education in the Field of Infection Prevention and Control
- First aid and CPR
- ASIST training (Suicide Prevention)
- LEAP training
- Naloxone training
- “Difficult Conversations” training
- WHMIS and Food Safe
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.|
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards.
- Ensure that all the rules and regulations are being followed.
- Maintain adequate supply of all appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Establish working schedules for all Frontline/Housekeeping team members and supervisors.
- Establishes leading/best practices workflow, standard procedures, and quality control expectations.
- Manage and coordinate activities/tasks/duties of team members.
- Assist team members in performing duties as required.
- Maintain and uphold positive, trusting, supportive, and growth-oriented culture and team environment.
- Treat workers with respect and dignity.
- Use effective communication skills to explain procedures and other expectations to team members.
- Able to maintain and update databases related to responsibilities of Frontline/Housekeeping Team.
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services from Maintenance/Operations Team Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Hire and train new team members in collaboration with Human Resources Team.
- Arrange for additional training for current team members in collaboration with Human Resources Team.
- Accreditation: Plan, organize, and coordinate all activities and administration pertaining to Infection Prevention and Control within the framework of Accreditation Canada.
- Accreditation: Audit and track infection prevention and control activities in order to provide valuable data to QISC.
- Project management with other managers as requested.
|The Frontline Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and overseeing the overall operations of the housekeeping/frontline department in collaboration with the Nursing and Administrative Directors as well as the CEO.|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.