WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Working knowledge of hand and power tools required|
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License required
- Class 3 Drivers License an asset
- Experience operating compactors, concrete saws, jackhammers, core drills and smaller equipment such as skid steers an asset but not required
- Physically capable
- Responsible, reliable, and punctual
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Assist operators on-site and perform manual labor tasks such as shoveling, raking, and compacting|
- Handle and transport materials and equipment; driver licence required
- Use power tools and machinery when needed
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.