WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field. Minimum 3 years' experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.|
- Solid understanding of marketing principles.
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms and advertising including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, advanced copywriting and copyediting skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.).
- Skilled in working with an enterprise-level content management system, such as Drupal and Wordpress.
- Ability to work well under pressure, leverage problem solving skills, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to address time-sensitive tasks with care, attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently with a high degree of responsibility, accountability and confidentiality.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Reporting directly to the Campus Administrator and working closely with the Program Coordinator,Professional Development and Training, the Marketing Assistant will focus on supporting strategic enrolment management at the Powell River Campus as well as provide overall marketing and brand awareness planning and support|
- Working closely with the Office of Brand and Marketing and the Associate Registrar of Student Recruitment, this role will focus on the unique needs of the Powell River Campus while complementing the higher institutional level work that these two areas lead
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.