WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to remain calm under stressful situations|
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with guests and staff
- Experience leading a team including scheduling and hiring
- Previous serving and bartending experience in a fast-paced environment
- POS experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Serving it Right certificate required
- Food Safe certificate is an asset
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Lead and oversee events including corporate events and weddings|
- Provide support for Food & Beverage Manager
- Administrative duties as needed, including scheduling, payroll, tips outs, inventory, reconciliation, etc.
- Supporting the Food & Beverage Manager in hiring and training new staff
- Provide direction to team members when setting up and tearing down events
- Communicate clearly and effectively with Chef(s) during events, and providing feedback afterwards
- Provide direct service to Guests, including serving, bussing, seating guests, and general clerical/cashier duties
- Lead by example by consistently delivering friendly and professional service to our guests
|We’re looking for a qualified Catering Supervisor to oversee events, ensuring the team works as a cohesive unit to make every event, large or small, memorable for our guests! From administrative duties, to offering outstanding customer service, this role is instrumental to the success of our catering team|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.