WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- Commitment to a person-centered approach
- Commitment to adhere to COVID protocols, guidelines, and public health orders on and off the job
- Use of personal vehicle
- Good availability for 24-hour shifts
- First Aid
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
Duties and Responsibilities
|In this position you will provide the support required for:|
- All aspects of personal care
- Activities of daily living in the individual’s home
- Participation in a variety of activities in community such as horseback riding, swimming at the Rec Complex and eating out
- Sustaining and building on friendships and relationships with others
|This is your chance to become part to of a unique team providing in home support and facilitating opportunities for community inclusion in ways that align with the goals and aspirations of the individual being supported. This woman lives with support in a two-bedroom home on her parent’s property. COVID protocols are in place for the health and safety of all. Shifts are 24-hour or “live in” shifts and CSW’s have the sole responsibility for all aspects of care. These shifts are compensated at $450.00. We currently have one weekly shift available. In addition to this shift, the successful applicant must be available for casual or relief shifts that come up when other staff are sick or on leave.|
Personal suitability, communication skills and congruent values about disability supports and community inclusion are as important as your previous experience and credentials.
On the job training is provided and is paid at $20/hour
Would you like to know more? Email your resume along with your questions to email@example.com. Please indicate your availability for 24-hour shifts in your email.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.