WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- First Aid Certificate|
- Driver's License & ICBC Safety Abstract check
- Criminal Record check
- Working experience with special needs / disabled individuals preferred
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Personal and medical care|
- Plan and provide nutritious meals
- Administration to maintain written daily records
- Coordinate/liaise with staff members and client's family
|This position is offered to an individual who is also seeking for housing in the community.|
We are providing full housing in the client's home for a very reasonable fee.
This is a live-in position, based on a called "Reversed Homeshare Provider" model.
You will be provided with relief by the Community Inclusion staffs and by respite care providers as per contract.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.