WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Develop your culinary skills in understanding all aspects of running a successful high-volume kitchen.|
- Soup, sauces, and scratch cooking experience an asset.
- Experience and ability in high volume settings, an asset
- Team oriented
- Cooking experience required (2 years)
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Preparing and cooking food to specific recipes (frying, grilling, baking, etc.)|
- Proper handling of food
- Setting up station and stocking supplies as needed
|We are currently looking for a passionate Sous Chef and Cooks to join our culinary team. The culture we are creating is one of creativity, technique-driven, and most of all tasty food.|
Our Kitchen Team has a wealth of experience and knowledge to share with people who are hard-working and willing to learn.
All applicants must be able to legally work in Canada and have an active work permit or visa, and available for in person interviews
- Must be able to commute and relocate
- Accommodations available @ hotel to successful applicants
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.