WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Reliable and able to work in a team environment|
- Available evenings and weekend
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Sets up dish stations, including dish machines and sinks|
- Maintains clean / dry floors throughout the shift
- Properly washes, stacks, and stores china, silverware, cookware, and storage containers -Changes water of machines and sinks every two hours, or more often as required by business levels, and properly uses chemical dilutions set by EcoLab
- Maintains trash cans throughout shift and removes full trashcans and boxes at the end of each shift
- Assists in food prep and any other duties set forth or requested by the chef as needed
|- Work with a great team at the restaurant with the best patio in Powell River|
- We make almost everything from scratch and source local and in-season products
- We offer competitive wages a great tip out structure, and a fun dynamic workplace
- If you have great work ethic, a positive attitude and a desire to learn, we'd love to hear from you!
- We are committed to giving you the best work environment, along with on-going training and development with endless growth opportunities
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.