WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- The successful candidate demonstrates leadership that aligns with a culture of constant improvement, growth and is constantly striving for excellence while encouraging their team to do the same|
- This is a busy restaurant and we are looking for a team player with a great attitude and excellent customer service skills!
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Must have Serving It Right and POS experience
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Promote teamwork and communicate in a positive and professional manner|
- Ensure the needs of our guests are being met at all times
- Leading a workforce of over 10 teammates, including recruitment, training and development
- Managing and maintaining cost controls of food and beverage as well as restaurant labour
- Serve food and beverage and oversee general front of house operations
|PERKS! Why should you work with us?|
- Competitive salary, benefits package and accommodation
- Growth and advancement opportunities within all of our food & beverage outlets
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.