WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid BC Class 4 Driverís License
- At least 5 years of driving experience and clear driving record
- Great time management or organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines in a timely manner despite traffic or route changes
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Follow all traffic laws and drive defensively to ensure safety|
- Transporting clients from airport and ferry to SCHC and vice versa
- Keep all exterior and interior conditions of SCHC fleet vehicles in good and clean condition
- Report any issues with vehicle to Operations Manager/Safety Office
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use
- Keep accurate record of gas usage, miles, and other data
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule
- Planning out daily trips and stops for the most optimal and efficient route Interacting with clients/children in professional conduct.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when requested
- Drive to and facilitate outings for outing days with a Team Leader or other staff members Health and Safety
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.