WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- Minimum Grade 12- and two-years office experience.
- Above average proficiency/familiarity with computerized systems.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles, strong knowledge in Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and QuickBooks.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft, Excel and Outlook.
- Exceptionally well-organized, able to adapt quickly to competing and changing priorities while closely monitoring critical dates and departmental obligations
- Must have strong skills in planning, demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- To accurately post revenues and expenditures.|
- To assist in collection on a timely basis.
- To assist in the month-end accounting processes including bank reconciliations and inventory.
- To ensure the accuracy of Lund night audit transactions and monitor their adherence to proper procedures.
- To ensure timely distribution of all daily reports.
- Establish and maintain a proper filing system for all documents related to sales and expenses.
- To ensure there is an effective system of purchasing, receiving, and control of supplies in place at all times with proper requisition procedures.
- To ensure usual and exceptional purchases are approved consistent with the budgeting and forecasting system.
- To ensure all accounting procedures comply with company standards
|Read the full posting here: https://www.tlaaminnation.com/tlaamin-resorts-and-accommodations-inc-accountant-clerk/|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.