WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Hours per week are based upon flow of business|
- Must be available for daytime shifts on weekdays, weekends & holidays.
- Specifically Sundays and short notice on some occasions
- Previous experience in hospitality housekeeping is an asset
- Being organized and flexible is a must
- Training will be provided
- This is a physically demanding position that requires you to be on your feet for the full shift
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Full cleaning of all guest rooms|
- Stripping and making beds
- Cleaning washrooms
- Vacuuming and wiping down all room surfaces, etc.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary hotel
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.