WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Some baking or kitchen experience preferred, but not necessary|
- Will train the right person with a good attitude and attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 20 kg.
- Food Safe certification preferred
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Baking breads, cookies, croissants and other laminated pastries|
- Shaping bread when necessary, and building the croissants
- Preparing items such as granola, tart shells, tarts, crackers, bagels, etc.
- Keeping to a schedule of baking so that all items are ready when needed
- Cleaning the workspace after use
- Some merchandising
- Keeping an open mind to learning
|- Shift is 5am -1:30pm. Days of the week are negotiable.|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.