WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- At least 3 years experience operating excavator and skid steer in a civic setting|
- Excellent technical skill digging around utilities and services
- Valid Class 5 Drivers Licence is required
- Class 3 Driver's Licence an asset
- Physically fit and able to perform a wide range of jobs on a work site beyond operating equipment
- A positive attitude, show up on time and ready to work outside in all types of weather conditions, with the potential for additional hours as needed
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Safe and skilled operation of excavators and skid steers|
- Ensure materials, equipment and labours are utilized efficiently and effectively
- Organize necessary tools for the days' work at the beginning of the shift
- Ensure work sites are cleaned and cleared of any hazardous prior to the beginning of a project, at the end of each work day, and when the project is completed
- Ensure proper storage of equipment and tools
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.