WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- High School Diploma or a mixture of education and experience|
- 1-2 years previous management experience
- Ability to read/interpret financial and metric reports
- Basic meeting facilitation and group presentation skills
- Solid interview & development skills with a strong sales and customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to train, motivate and lead
- Organized, flexible, analytical and creative, ability to multitask
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Provide and ensure quality Customer Service is consistently delivered to handle and resolve all customer issues at store level and if necessary get DM involved|
- Cross-selling additional products to all customers Respond to customer complaints and ensure resolution
- Ensure store appearance is maintained in adherence to company standards
- Ensure proper transaction procedures are being followed
- Adhere to and ensure proper operational policy/procedures are followed
- Adhere to and ensure proper Security and Loss Prevention policy/procedures are followed
- Maintain, and reinforce all audit/compliance policy/procedure regarding cash handling, inventory (negotiables), security and service standards
|What do you do?|
The Store Manager is responsible for overseeing store operations. This includes but is not limited to recruitment, talent management, coaching, training, & compliance. Store Managers are ultimately accountable for their store financial performance, customer satisfaction and product quality.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.