WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- An active designation or certification of yoga training You have previous experience working in a team or integrated clinic environment (an asset)|
- You are professional, reliable, and an excellent communicator with clients and fellow co-workers
- You are a motivated individual who wants to collaborate with other practitioners to deliver high-quality, client-centered care
- You have a deep degree of empathy and are able to easily communicate what this means
- You have knowledge and experience working with addiction and mental health populations (an asset)
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Greet clients|
- Lead class and support attending clients Chart class overall and individual client notes (if needed) in the company's electronic medical record (EMR) system.
- COVID-19 precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
|Sunshine Coast Health Centre (SCHC) and Georgia Strait Women's Clinic (GSWC) offer residential treatment services for addictions, mental health, and occupational trauma in men and women. We are looking to hire one or more yoga instructors for the various yoga classes in our men's and women's schedules. Must be willing to work evenings and weekends. All supplies provided.|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.