WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- This job requires a tech-savvy, highly motivated, creative person who has an eye for detail and beauty|
- Ability to add/delete/update physical products, audio files, video files/products and upload articles, podcasts, YouTube videos and/or live presentations to website platform
- Ability to create aesthetically pleasing and beautiful e-store appearance
- Ability to manage social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TicTok, etc.) and upload/change advertisements, articles, memes, products, information, announcements, notices etc. 2-3 times per day
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Successful candidate will create dropshipping estore on website|
- Work is online and from home; business computer available or use your own
- Manage products list (adding new products, product description, pricing, ‘deals’, keeping track as to what products are more popular, in demand, requested, monitor sales, product delivery/payments received/receipts etc.)
- Communicate and work with Director on going
- Respond and direct/redirect clients to appropriate place as needed
|The successful candidate will have the ability to work along side the Director to create ecommerce dropshipping online store (website already created and has ability to support ecommerce platform). |
Thinking about using Aliexpress or Etsy (not decided yet) for beautiful products that will go along with the theme of the business.
- 8-12 hrs per week
Social enterprise and supportive of diversity in the workplace
Students and youth welcome to apply
Timeline/length of contract: April 15, 2022-December 15, 2022
Possibility of continued contract/additional work after this contract is completed (if the successful applicant can demonstrate solid work ethic, ability to work with project themes and ideas in a creative, efficient and timely manner during this contract period.
Please send resume to: email@example.com with ‘Technical Assistant’ in the subject line.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.