WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- No prior experience necessary; post-secondary degree or certification in related field of study is desirable|
- High-level knowledge of personal, commercial and partner offers, and how each can best serve customers' individual needs
- Confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets, smart phones, online tools, and applications
- Highly skilled at helping people who don't find digital applications intuitive to gain confidence in how to use them and to understand their benefits
- Projects a professional presence
- Basic knowledge of specialized sales and business banking solutions to refer to specialists
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with customers
- An aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges
- Verbal & written communication skills - Basic (in business environment)
- Organization skills - Basic (in business environment)
- Collaboration & team skills - Basic (in business environment)
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Provides financial and investment planning and advice to deliver a solution in the best interests of the customer|
- Determines client needs and provides solutions though the sales of managed products and services (e.g. mutual funds, retirement savings plans, and similar products).
- Provides other solutions indirectly through referrals to business partners
- Please refer to the link for the full job description
|For full job details visit: www.jobs.bmo.com|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.