WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Minimum 3 years sales and financial services experience|
- Active Mutual Funds License
- Working toward Personal Financial Planner (PFP) or Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation
- Thorough knowledge of account, lending, and deposit products and services, and related policies, procedures and documentation requirements
- Accountability for both personal and branch-assigned growth, goals and targets
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve, with strong organizational skills and emphasis on time management and prioritization
- Strong interpersonal skills with service-oriented focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and perform under pressure
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Provide personal deposit, investment, lending and financial advice and services to an existing and growing member base|
- Meet portfolio growth targets by following up with members to ensure satisfaction and uncover additional needs; plan and implement prospecting activities for growth opportunities within the portfolio and membership
- Assist the branch in achieving its growth targets as well as assist in educating branch employees about key member referrals and identifying investment needs
- Take responsibility for continuous learning to achieve the required knowledge for the position
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.