WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- Knowledge of and practical use of Windows Office is mandatory
- Preferable if previous experience in cashiering and accounts receivable
- Knowledge of Squirrel, Innsource, and general point of sales equipment is an asset
- Provision of criminal check required before start of employment
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Daily deposits for 4 businesses|
- Maintaining petty cash floats for related businesses
- Processing lotteries
- Maintaining ATMs
- Processing accounts receivable payments
- Other accounting duties
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.