WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Staff must posses valid serving it right certification|
- will be required to work daytime shifts most often
- will need to work nights/early morning shifts on occasion as well
- Experience an asset but willing to train
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Job duties may include banquet room setup and tear-down|
- some heavy lifting may be required.
- General basic serving abilities
- Knowledge of Squirrel
- P.O.S. system an asset
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.