WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Great communications skills |
- Fluent both written and verbally in English
- Open availability for any shift
- Food Safe Certificate
- Some kitchen experience required
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Prep food items as per the kitchen manager |
- Make sandwiches and salads
- Maintain a clean working area
- Help clean the kitchen at the end of shift
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.