WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Completion of secondary school|
- Completion of an apprenticeship program for cooks or several years of related, proven cooking experience may also be considered
- Food Safe Certification
- First Aid Certificate
- Clear Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check
- Physician’s Waiver
Duties and Responsibilities
|Preparation of lunch, dinner and snacks is the focus of this position|
- Preparing soups and baking desserts
- Ensuring the kitchen is operated in a clean, safe and efficient manner and that all staff follows safe food handling procedures
- The cook may be required to clean kitchen equipment
- In order to maintain and rotate stock the cook will need to date and appropriately contain food
-Discuss deadlines and timeframes with colleagues
|We’re looking for an experienced Cook to join our team at Kiwanis Garden Manor Assisted Living in Powell River, BC. This would be a permanent position with the organization, 3 or possibly 5 days per week.|
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a company retirement program contribution, for eligible employees.
If this sound attractive to you, please apply today!
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.