WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- To be eligible, applicants must meet the following qualification requirements:|
- Be able to legally work in Canada
- Be able to provide excellent customer service
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with the public
- Be able to demonstrate aptitude for cashier and related duties, including calculations
- Be able to perform physically demanding work, including lifting 5-20 kg boxes
- Food Safe Level 1
- Preference may be given to candidates with the experience working in the hospitality industry or deli shop or grocery
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Assists with the day to day operation of the store to ensure it is ready for business at all times|
- Provides excellent customer service this including assisting customers with online orders and in store pick ups
- Assisting at the kitchen: this includes assembling gourmet sandwiches, preforming standard kitchen preparation for the day, and be comfortable to use commercial kitchen equipment
- Monitoring inventory and stocking the shelves
- Balances cash to float totals and completes revenue reconciliation and preforming closing and opening duties
|Sunny Deli is a new deli store in Townsite Market.|
The company vision is to connect residents with good quality food from local farmers and international importers.
If you are passionate about good quality food, and you can provide excellent customer service, we would like to hear from you!
Both part-time and full-time positions available, wage is dependant on experience and qualifications
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.