WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|To be eligible, applicants must meet the following qualification requirements:|
- Minimum one year of supervisory experience in a customer-facing, service-oriented environment, preferably in hospitality industry or food retail industry
- Minimum one year of the Point of Sale System and one year of inventory management experience in the retail industry or hospitality industry
- Successful completion of Food Safe level 1 certification will be required prior to confirmation of any appointments to this position
Preference may be given to candidates with the following:
- Experience working on social media companies such as Facebook, Instagram
- Candidates who are passionate about the food and the way how the food is made
- Completion of Food Safe level 2
Duties and Responsibilities
|Reporting to Store Manager, Supervisor assists to the Manager with the day to day operation of the store to ensure the store operates to the company values.|
1. Responsibilities include ensuring good customer service, supervision of staff, developing teamwork and maintaining good staff morale. The position also assist in controlling stock levels and stock variances and performing various kitchen duties
2. The Supervisor is also involved in training staff, scheduling assignments, participating in all store duties
3. Assigns tasks, ensuring standards of performance are maintained and formally appraising performance of subordinate employees
4. Ensures product is merchandised in the most effective manner and displays product to maximize sales and profit
5. Balances cash to float totals and completes revenue reconciliation
6. Ensures all type of sales completed in right order, this includes: insuring online orders are prepared in the right order, and ready for pick up.
Bonus: This position may lead to Manager position for the right candidate
|Sunny Deli is the shop which will focus on good quality foods from local BC farmers, Canadian suppliers and European importers. The company vision is to provide excellent customer service by offering great food choices and educating customers about the food and how it's made.|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.