WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence required.|
- Clean driver's abstract
- Able to start duties at 3 am
- Must be good with invoicing and computer work
- Must be attentive and have good customer service skills
- Training will be provided to successful candidate
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Sort bread per stop in the morning per|
- Deliver to each store while pulling close dated inventory
- Restocking inventory to shelves while rotating stock as per training
- More Merchandising hours will be possible as role progresses
|Initial wage will start at $17.00 per hour for training and will shift to $20.00 per hour after training|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.